Access to the following online resources is via IP Address authentication and is therefore limited to users accessing from within UP Baguio campus.
**Click the links to access individual databases:
JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources. JSTOR helps people discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content through a powerful research and teaching platform, and preserves this content for future generations.
The University is currently subscribed to the following collections. To check for titles included in each collection, click the About button and on the search box type TITLE LISTS then, click the search button.
1. Arts and Sciences I (174 titles)
2. Arts and Sciences II (192 titles) [sponsored subscription – in perpetuity]
3. Arts and Sciences III (234 titles)
4. Arts and Sciences V (221 titles)
5. Arts and Sciences VI (223 titles)
6. Arts and Sciences VII (251 titles)
7. Arts and Sciences IX (270 titles)
8. Arts and Sciences XI (213 titles)
9. Business I (67 titles)
10. Business II (93 titles)
11. Life Sciences (281 titles)
Subscription coverage: March 09, 2015 to March 31, 2016
Subscription coverage: August 2014 to July 2015
Titles included in the subscription: (Click on links)
Subscription coverage: September 2014 to December 2015
UP DILIMAN SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE THROUGH REMOTE ACCESS
Please access the following databes through the UP DILIMAN MAIN LIBRARY website at http://mainlib.upd.edu.ph. (Ask for Remote Access Username and Password at the UP Baguio Main Library Technical Services)
> EBSCO Academic Search Complete
> EBSCO Filipiniana eBooks
For EBSCO, please use this link: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=uid