Assistant Professor 1
B.S. M.S., Ph.D., University of the Philippines, 2006, 2009, Karl-Franzens-Universitat Graz, 2014
Nonlinear Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equations and Conservation Laws
Control, Observation and Stabilization of Partial Differential Equations
Modular Function Spaces
1. G. Peralta and G. Propst, Local Well-Posedness of a Class of Hyperbolic PDE-ODE Systems on a Bounded Interval, to appear in Journal of Hyperbolic Differential Equations.
2. G. Peralta and G. Propst, Stability and Boundary Controllability of a Linearized Model of Flow in an Elastic Tube, to appear in ESAIM: Control, Optimisation and Calculus of Variations.
1. N.A. Baylas, D.J. Indong, G. Peralta and T. Rapanut, The Characteristics and Descendants of Some Permutation Groups, International Journal of Algebra, Vol. 6, no. 12, 573-588, 2012.
2. G. Peralta, Convergence, Isometry and Quasiconvexity in the Modular Sequence Space $w_0^0(\Phi)$, SEA Bull. Math., 35(5), pp. 813-824, 2011.
3. G. Peralta, Isometry of a sequence space generated by a difference operator, International Mathematical Forum, Vol. 5, no. 42, pp. 2077-2083, 2010.
4. G. Peralta, On existence of solutions of a class of Volterra integral equations, Chamchuri Journal of Mathematics, Volume 1 Number 2, pp. 43-53, 2009.
5. D.J. Indong and G. Peralta, Inversions of permutations in symmetric, alternating, and dihedral groups, J. Integer Seq. 11 (2008), Article 08.4.3.
1. D.J. Indong and G. Peralta, Some properties of a sequence of inversion numbers. In Lee See Keong and Hailiza Kamarul Haili (eds) 5th Asian Mathematical Conference Proceedings (Volume I), June 2009, pp. 22-28.
1. Linear and Nonlinear Hyperbolic Systems with Dynamic Boundary Conditions, 15th International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems: Theory, Numerics, Applications, Instuto Nacional Matematica Pura e Aplicada, Rio di Janeiro, Brazil, July 28 - August 1, 2014. (Joint Work with Georg Propst)
2. Stability and Exact Boundary Controllability of a Coupled Hyperbolic PDE-ODE System, Mathematical Society of the Philippines Annual Convention, Iloilo City, May 26 - 27, 2014. (Joint Work with Georg Propst)
3. Linear and Nonlienar Hyperbolic PDE-ODE Systems: Well-Posedness and Regularity, International Research Training Group IGDK Annual Colloquium, Bildungshaus Mariatrost, Graz, November 5 - 6, 2013. (Joint Work with Georg Propst)
4. Global Smooth Solution to a Hyperbolic System Arising in Multiscale Blood Flow Models, Second Wien-Graz Bio PDE Day, Wolfgang-Pauli Institute, University of Vienna, May 14, 2013. (Joint Work with Georg Propst)
5. Boundary Controllability of a 1D Flow Model with ODE Boundary Conditions (poster), 14th International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems: Theory, Numerics, Applications, Universita di Padova, Padova, Italy, June 25 - 29, 2012. (Joint Work with Georg Propst)
6. Spectrum of a Differential Operator Associated with a Nonuniform Euler- Bernoulli Beam, Mathematical Society of the Philippines Annual Convention, Montebello Villa Hotel, Banilad, Cebu City, May 20-21, 2010. (Joint Work with Ricardo del Rosario)
7. Some Properties of a Sequence of Inversion Numbers, 5th Asian Mathematical Conference, Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, June 22 - 26, 2009. (Joint work with Dexter Jane Indong)
8. A Characterization of a Sequence of Inversion Numbers, Severino V. Gervacio Conference on Graph Theory and Combinatorics 2009, De La Salle University, April 24-25, 2009. (Joint work with Dexter Jane Indong)
9. Inversions of Permutations in Symmetric, Alternating, and Dihedral Groups, Mathematical Society of the Philippines Annual Convention, University of the Philippines Diliman, May 23 - 24, 2008. (Joint work with Dexter Jane Indong)
1. CIMPA Research School on Partial Differential Equations: Analysis, Numerics and Applications to Floods and Tsunamis, University of the Philippines Diliman, June 23 - July 4, 2014.
2. IGDK 1754 Summer Workshop, JUFA Altaussee, September 1 - 5, 2013.